16.1.15

2014 - the year that was



It may be the 16th of January already (what?!?!!), but I couldn't let another day pass me by without finally posting a little twenty-fourteen roundup, because honestly, 2014? You were a goodie. You were the best yet.

I'm lost for words when I try and think of ways to describe last year. I felt feelings I'd never felt before and saw wonders I'd only ever looked at through a screen. I got even closer to my best friend and together we opened doors which had been closed within my life for years and years. We tasted snow, danced in central park, re-evaluated our hopes and dreams and ignited a new and intense passion/desire to see them come to life - chasing them with everything we've got.

2014, you showed me how big and beautiful this world is and how much more we have yet to see.
2015, where are you going to take me?!

13 comments

  1. Wow, such beautiful pictures. You guys are so sweet! I love the picture of you dancing. xx

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's an all time favourite of mine too :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with this post. So glad that 2014 was good to you, you deserve it! And I'm so jealous of your adventures. It looks like so much fun. Hope 2015 turns out even better.

    xo.

    milaadams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just so lovely Mila! We are hoping to do a bit more travelling this year so I'm so excited for the year ahead! Thank you for all your sweet comments! :-)

      Delete
  3. 2014 rseemed like a really exquisite year, dancing in snow is something I can only dram of. Let's hope 2015 is just as amazing & keep up with the amazing photography!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dancing in the snow is truly magical- I hope you get to experience it one day :-)

      Delete
  4. Do you carry around a little photographer in your purse to take those gorgeous photos of the two of you?!

    Ah you guys melt my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well yes actually, we do ;-)
      We can't wait till we can take pictures with YOU in them!
      Love you x

      Delete
  5. Great photos! Seems like you had a great year!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. My favorite is the one you are looking up to the buildings!

    www.blacklongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ariana Leilani. Design by Fearne.