6.2.15

january - in little squares


+ the place where I have been travelling to for work over the past few weeks - kaka point
+ all my little girl dreams come to life. the magic of white horses and an empty field.
+ kaikoura, a pit stop on our roadtrip from south to north.
+ I love seeing him behind the camera. but I prefer him to be my model. ;-)
+ my man turned 23. celebrations in the form of coffee & the biggest cooked breakfast (not pictured)
+ festival one - family time, jon foreman time, and summer time. yes.
+ our new baby... canon 5d mark III. all the love.
+ my 21st "non-party", the most perfect set-up thanks to my amazing older brother.
+ foggy days reminding me that summer can disappear in a heart beat.

you can follow me on instagram here: @aritaiaroa

2 comments

© Ariana Leilani. Design by Fearne.