12.2.15

pinterest lovin'



Confession: I'm a bit of a sucker for Pinterest.
I often find myself lost in pins and boards for hours and hours on end, finding new DIY activities that I am dying to try but will never get around to, or feeling all sorts of feelings towards incredible photography of people, places, weddings, and babies. I mean seriously guys, the babies. Join pinterest just for the cute babies.

As of late, I have found myself getting constant inspiration through photos of love. One of Tim and I's favourite things to do is take photos of one another - individually is okay, but having photos together is what truly makes my heart warm. The fact that we will have these photos to look back on forever and the ability to see how our relationship has evolved over the years through these photographs, is so so special. I love seeing photos of love pop up on my Pinterest feed, and it takes everything in me not to re-pin every single one. Not only do they fill me with happiness and a generous amount of warm fuzzies, they also give me photo ideas for ourselves.

All photos can be found on my pinterest board sweet lovin', which can be found here

If you're wanting to follow me on Pinterest, you can do so by clicking here.
Please leave your Pinterest accounts below! I would love to follow you :-)

10 comments

  1. Love it! Love pinterest. Ugh, I want to live in my boards.
    Mine's here: https://www.pinterest.com/billiejnelson/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to live in mine too. Sooo dreamy haha!

      Delete
  2. Ah pinterest is super addictive! Your pins are so lovely, definitely following. xx

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  3. mwa mwa mwa! love these kind of images. makes me want to snuggle up with Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon your blog and love it, now I'll have to check out your pinterest! I've gone through kicks of being addicted to pinterest. Currently it's all about babies, too, and nursery decorations haha.
    https://www.pinterest.com/rachelelsik/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hollandsreverie.blogspot.com
    https://www.pinterest.com/chelsholland/
    Pinterest is full of inspiration and I love all the photography ideas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! They're so genuine and fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are some v good pictures. i love how candid they are.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, love pinterest! I've just followed yours :) here's mine if you'd like to follow too!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

© Ariana Leilani. Design by Fearne.