24.2.15

tuesday


Sometimes we leave the camera at home.
Sometimes it's not all about 'getting the right shot' and finding the right angle.

It was 22 degrees this afternoon and since Tim had the day off, and since he lives a 2 minute walk from this place, we headed down to the beach.

What we saw when we got there was not what we expected. Fog and mist that meant we couldn't see further than 10 metres in front of us. No people.

It was eerie and surreal and isolated and romantic and magical and perfect.

Just him and me.

(oh, and our iphones.. ;-))

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful post, you guys are perfect
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often find the best photographs are those that are unplanned and just a 'caught in the moment' shot - I have tons on my iPhone that I absolutely love. You guys are the cutest seriously! xx

    Abby | Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved back to LA from Sydney (right in bondi might I add) and you make me want to pack up and move to NZ! I haven't been in way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two make such a cute couple <3

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! Where is this beach?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are such a cute couple! Oh how I'd love to spend an afternoon at the beach any time I wanted :)

    ReplyDelete

© Ariana Leilani. Design by Fearne.